Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Cracked Rib...

I haven't left the blogosphere. Words like Pneumonia, coughing, and doctor have been spoken in our home way too often over the past three weeks. Bill is recovering from Pneumonia and I am recovering from Bronchitis. Bill even cracked a rib coughing so hard! I have lots to catch up on. I would love to take some time to post some pics and let you guys know the other things that have been going on in our lives. (Maybe Saturday...hmmm, I'll ask hubby to give me an hour...maybe I can trade an hour of guitar for an hour of blogging.....hmmmm)
Was the snow really three weeks ago? No pictures yet?
It is important to have clean laundry and feed your baby though. Also, reading 10 little ladybugs at least 15 times a day is a must. Also, it is important to pick up the trash from the floor after your 16 month old pulls it all out of the can while you were in the bathroom. I was wondering why she wasn't knocking on the door!! These things make for little time to blog. Doing all of these things while coughing...
I am not the most efficient housekeeper and have to limit my computer time, in fact, goodbye. I really have to study Deuteronomy now. Bible Studies are great accountability tools!

Philippians 4:4-7
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

andi said...

You are a doll... You serve your family gracefully. I am sooooo sorry that you don't live closer. I would swing by with some homemade chicken and dumplings. I appreciate your sweet encouragement. You are such an encourager. A gift. :) Hugs to you and I hope for you a cough free day!